Delivery & Payment
Standard Lead Time
Under normal circumstances, ex-stock branded product will be dispatched from our factory within 5-7 working days of receipt of the signed proof assuming the product ordered is in stock. Actual lead times may vary depending on the workload of the factory and we cannot be held responsible for orders taking longer than 5 working days to complete. All lead times quoted are ex-factory and do not include the transit time. Unprinted ex-stock orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt and acceptance of an order under normal circumstances assuming we have stock available. Lead times for indent orders vary depending on the manufacturer and method of delivery. They are also influenced by external factors that are beyond our control so our quoted lead time for indent orders are only approximate and can change without notice.
Freight is free* of charge to one location in New Zealand ex-stock orders. (* Exclusive Bizpromo products which are Calendars, Magnetic Note Pads and Print)
Unless we have agreed otherwise, all orders will be dispatched for delivery by 48 hour courier service with a reputable freight company of our choice and freight is free of charge. Free freight applies to the first delivery address and for split deliveries, there is a $25.00 packing charge for each additional delivery. Free freight applies for deliveries within NZ only. Overnight freight, when required, is additional. If a delivery date is specified on your order and overnight freight has to be used to meet your deadline, the extra cost will be charged to your account.
Delivery charge on Calendars, Magnetic Note Pads
Auckland: A flat $10+GST freight charge per order, North Island $18+GST/carton and South Island $24+GST/carton.
- Payment is due with your order
- Payment Methods: Online Banking - Bizpromo Limited / ASB Bank / 12-3119-0205787-00 (Enter an order number or the last 4 digits of our invoice number as reference) or by Credit Card
- Account Holder: Payment terms are strictly by the ‘Payment due’ date stated on our invoice unless prior arrangements have been made with Bizpromo limited.
- Account Holder: Where we have supplied the goods at a special price and your payment has not been received by the due date stated in the special promotion or on our invoice. Bizpromo reserve the right to charge you the normal list price for the product supplied.
- Please contact Bizpromo to arrange credit terms outside those mentioned above.
- *Indent Premium Calendar Orders: 50% Deposit required on all indent orders, with the balance to be paid within 7 working days after delivery. Please note that as this item is customised with your branding we cannot accept cancellations after you have signed off your Artwork.
Claims for faulty goods must be made in writing within 30 days of the invoice date. Faulty goods will be replaced free of charge. Credits or refunds in respect of faulty goods will only be issued at our discretion. Many of our products are low-cost advertising items and may in some cases have minor imperfections that do not impair the function of the product. Such imperfections must be accepted when purchasing low-cost items and shall not be considered the faulty product.
Damaged, Lost or Late Deliveries
We do not accept any liability whatsoever in respect of goods damaged, lost or delayed while in transit by a carrier. Your goods are carried under the terms and conditions of the carrier and any claims for delay, damage or loss in transit must be made against the carrier. Please notify us of any claims for lost, late or damaged goods. We will take reasonable steps to assist you to resolve the issue with the carrier. If you wish to contact the carrier directly please advise us and we will furnish you with appropriate contact details.
When split deliveries are required the freight is free but there is a $25.00 packing charge for each delivery.
Unprinted stock in good saleable condition may be returned by arrangement within 7 days of the invoice date. A restocking fee of 15% of the invoiced cost of the goods (inclusive of GST) will apply and our determination as to whether the stock is in good saleable condition will be final. If the original invoice included a freight charge, the freight component will not be credited.