Jumbo Desk Mat
Please advise the details below for fast and accurate service.
- Product name and SKU number (at the bottom of the product description).
- Product colour and order quantity.
- Supply logo or artwork in a vector format.
- Supply PMS Colour number of logo from the solid coated Pantone range; PMS (PANTONE Solid Coated Code) chart or link will be sent to you if you don’t know. What is PMS Color?
- Supply company details and delivery address.
- If the order is required to be delivered on a specific date, please inform us of the date.
How to place printing orders / Orders and Quantities
|Order proceeding steps via email||Order proceeding steps via website|
1. Quotation will be sent to you as requested.
1. Required to supply an artwork in a vector format.
Please note that it is important that you let us know if you don’t receive the notification of step 2, 4 and 6.
Orders and Quantities
Standard Lead Time/Reserving Stock/Urgent Orders/Exact Quantities/Laser Engraving Individual Names or Sequential Numbering ... Click for more details
We will send you a digital artwork proof before printing commences. Check the proof carefully and if the correct sign or electronically approve it and return the signed or electronically approved proof to us. If in our opinion the print colours or artwork are not appropriate for the product ordered or will only give average results we will make a recommendation on the proof. We do not accept claims arising from issues we have drawn attention to in our recommendations. No printing will proceed without a signed proof. We take no liability for errors or omissions once a proof is signed so please check proofs carefully.
Sending Orders and Artwork
Email your order with the artwork attached to email@example.com, ensure the job name and order number or invoice(Quote) number are in the subject or invoice(Quote). Always remember to send your artwork in one of our useable formats. More information is available in the Artwork Information section below. It is your responsibility to ensure you have approval from the owner of the artwork to use it.
Required Artwork Format - Vector
A vector graphic is an ideal format to supply artwork as the majority of decorating processes including pad printing, screen printing and laser engraving can only use vector artwork. Vector artwork can also be easily converted into raster artwork if required. Artwork in this format is saved as mathematical equations and can easily be edited and resized without compromising the image quality.
Vector artwork can be supplied in the following file types:
EPS – Encapsulated PostScript
CDR – Corel Draw
AI – Adobe Illustrator
PDF – Portable Document Format (ensure artwork is converted to curves / paths to avoid font conflicts) - Important note: Please note that saving as PDF or above format from Bitmap is not a vector artwork. The PDF should be saved from the original vector.
Please refer to the table below for comparison.
What are vector and bitmap images, and how are they different?
What if you don’t have any of these formats above?
- We recommend that you contact the person who created your logo or artwork. Normally, the designer can supply it in a vector format if they create your logo with one of the programs above.
- If you don’t have any of these formats above and don’t have a designer, we can redraw your logo for $35+gst per logo. Please note that if the artwork is too complicated, it may incur an extra cost.
For the full information, please click the link below.
All artwork, film, plates and screens created by Bizpromo in the production of an order remain the property of Bizpromo Ltd.
The product colours illustrated in our catalogue and website are matched as closely as the printing process will allow. Actual product colours may vary and they can also vary from shipment to shipment and this is beyond our control. Always ask to see a sample to verify the product colour is suitable for your requirements as we do not accept returns due to minor colour variations.
The Pantone Matching System (PMS) was designed for mixing and controlling colours within the offset printing industry and the colour fidelity of this system is achieved using offset printing inks printed on coated and matt white paper stock. All other printing processes including digital printing have adopted the PMS system as a colour reference guide only for colour matching. It is important to remember that the inks used in such printing processes cannot be mixed according to the PMS recipes so PMS matches on promotional products can vary from almost perfect in some processes to only approximate in others. The colour of the product chosen is also a big factor in our ability to match PMS colours. Please do not hesitate to ask for more information about PMS colours if you have any concern as to whether the printing process can deliver the level of accuracy you require on the products you order. For pad and screen printing, close PMS colour matches are best achieved on white products. Reasonably close matches can also be achieved on frosted clear and silver surfaces but as the colour of the product gets darker the ability to match PMS colours diminishes. Full colour digital printing processes can only achieve approximate PMS colour matches at best. It is very important to be aware of this limitation as it is unavoidable and we do not accept returns based on digitally generated colours not matching PMS colours.
Please ask to see an actual sample of the product you wish to order to ascertain its suitability for your requirements. We do not accept returns of products deemed not to be suitable for the desired purpose for any reason after they are decorated.
We will warn you about printing limitations including the ability to match PMS colours on your proof. If you have any concerns that the finished product may not meet the standards you require we strongly recommend requesting a pre-production sample. The cost of pre-production samples is determined by the cost of the applicable setup charges plus the cost of the product. Once the pre-production sample is approved, normal setup charges apply to the production run.
- We endeavor to maintain our standard production lead times for all processes at 3 working days however during periods of high demand this may increase.
- Please contact your account manager if you require an earlier despatch date than the current standard lead time and we will do our best to accommodate where possible.
- The standard lead times are applied to orders approved prior to 5:30 pm (NZT). For orders approved after this time please allow +1 working day.
- Orders for large quantities (5th and 6th column) may also require additional production time, please discuss any urgent orders for these quantities with your account manager.
|Process||Standard Lead Time (working days)|
|Digital Label||10 Days|
|Digital/ColourFlex Transfer||20 Days|
|Direct Digital||15 days|
|Embroidery (up to 10k stitches)||20 days|
|Laser Engraving||15 Days|
|Multi-Process||The process with the longest lead time +1 day|
|Pad Print||20 days|
|Pad Print - Multi Colour||20 days|
|Resin Label||11 Days|
|Rotary Digital||20 Days|
|Screen Print - Bags/Textiles||20 days|
|Screen Print - Bottles||15 days|
|Screen Print - Flat Bed||20 days|
|Screen Print - Mugs/Cups||18 Days|
|Screen Print - Pens||18 days|
|Screen Print - Umbrellas||18 Days|
|Silicone Debossing||15 days|
|Silicone Digital Print||20 Days|
|Sublimation - Flat||15 Days|
|Sublimation - Mugs||15 Days|
|x Melbourne Production||5 Days|
Delivery charge on Unbranded / Branded Promotional Products
A flat $18 freight charge per delivery location that applies to all orders (Per Product - SKU). Please note that this freight charge does not apply to the Bizpromo-Exclusive Products. (* Exclusive Bizpromo products which are Calendars, Magnetic Note Pads and Print)
Unless we have agreed otherwise, all orders will be dispatched for delivery by 48 hour courier service with a reputable freight company of our choice. Overnight freight, when required, is additional. If a delivery date is specified on your order and overnight freight has to be used to meet your deadline, the extra cost will be charged to your order.
Delivery charge on Calendars, Magnetic Note Pads
Auckland: A flat $10+GST freight charge per order, North Island $18+GST/carton and South Island $24+GST/carton.
- Payment is due with your order.
- Payment Methods: Online Banking - Bizpromo Limited / ASB Bank / 12-3119-0205787-00 (Enter an order number or the last 4 digits of our invoice number as reference) or by Credit Card.
- Account Holder: Payment terms are strictly by the ‘Payment due’ date stated on our invoice unless prior arrangements have been made with Bizpromo limited.
- Account Holder: Where we have supplied the goods at a special price and your payment has not been received by the due date stated in the special promotion or on our invoice. Bizpromo reserve the right to charge you the normal list price for the product supplied.
- Please contact Bizpromo to arrange credit terms outside those mentioned above.
Claims for faulty goods must be made in writing within 30 days of the invoice date. Faulty goods will be replaced free of charge. Credits or refunds in respect of faulty goods will only be issued at our discretion. Many of our products are low-cost advertising items and may in some cases have minor imperfections that do not impair the function of the product. Such imperfections must be accepted when purchasing low-cost items and shall not be considered the faulty product.
Damaged, Lost or Late Deliveries
We do not accept any liability whatsoever in respect of goods damaged, lost or delayed while in transit by a carrier. Your goods are carried under the terms and conditions of the carrier and any claims for delay, damage or loss in transit must be made against the carrier. Please notify us of any claims for lost, late or damaged goods. We will take reasonable steps to assist you to resolve the issue with the carrier. If you wish to contact the carrier directly please advise us and we will furnish you with appropriate contact details.
When split deliveries are required $18 freight charge per delivery location.
Unprinted stock in good saleable condition may be returned by arrangement within 7 days of the invoice date. A restocking fee of 15% of the invoiced cost of the goods (inclusive of GST) will apply and our determination as to whether the stock is in good saleable condition will be final. If the original invoice included a freight charge, the freight component will not be credited.